My New Grounds My New Grounds

That was awesome.

"Absolutely awesome! If only people made more flashes like this ^^."

- TerraDestroyer

Oh, I think people will be making their own version of this one, sooner or later. This is the kind of thing that will definitely start a trend. Not sure if any of them will be as awesome as this one, we shall see.

Anyway, great job making this! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

sageman the game! o rly? sageman the game! o rly?

That was pretty cool.

That was a neat idea for a flash movie. Awesome graphics, the whole thing was pretty smooth and it kept me entertained.

Keep it up!

Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2 Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2

Whoa...

Dude, that was awesome! Very nicely done in terms of sound, movement, and even the addition of humor. The flood pet was a nice touch, too.

Keep it up!

Phenomenal: Episode 01 Phenomenal: Episode 01

Damn, dude.

That was awesome! The movement was somewhat choppy, but I'd let that slide, heh. The graphics were cool, the steam was a cool effect and I loved the way you made the environment change during Don's ownage over the thugs. I'm into hearing some voice acting rather than reading all the dialogue, but that's just me. I don't mind the reading, but voice acting is something that I feel would make the series better.

Overall, the submission was pretty sweet, and I'm looking forward to future episodes. Keep it up!

Blaklyon responds:

I will smooth out the animation some more Maybe I will add voice acting too. Thanks.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Entertaining and Educational all in one package!

That was pretty sweet. It's cool to know that Flash and Physics can sometimes, umm..."work" together, lol! I know a guy at my college who's planning on being a Physics major, so I'm going to recommend he see this first chance I get!

Awesome job, you guys!

Magius responds:

Hahah... I'm sure he's not going to learn anything new from it, but maybe he'll find it entertaining. Thanks!

SFW: Sinister vs Ninja SFW: Sinister vs Ninja

Wow

When I realized this was a stick animation, I assumed it was another one of those poorly animated movies that would have people screaming their heads off when writing the reviews. But when I saw it through, I realized it was pretty cool and quite smooth for a stick animation. Nicely done.

The Shadow Trailer The Shadow Trailer

Your first?

That was good for a first flash. I'm hoping for some sound effects than just music being the only thing we hear. The character and ship drawing were good, and the grenade explosion was a nice touch. Just make sure the movement is smooth and the pace at a realistic time frame. And whatever you do, be sure to take as much time as you need to polish everything. It's better to push back your release date than to rush it and not get the reviews you expect.

Keep it up, dude. I'm looking forward to seeing Ep. 1

-HitmaN Part 1- -HitmaN Part 1-

It's good, but can be better.

Your submission was pretty good. The only thing I se that needs improving is the use of sounds, like silent and loud gunfire, the bullets hitting the glass and the glass shattering. Not trying to be picky, but if the Hitman has his left index finger on the trigger, the butt of the rifle should be pressed against his left shoulder. Other than those two things, it was quite good. I'm looking forward to seeing the other parts ^_^

Nairo responds:

Thanks, I'll try more good ones

The Government's Candy The Government's Candy

Thanks for the warning.

However, I saw your submission before reading your disclaimer, and didn't get it, but now I do thanks for you posting it. But before I read it, I didn't really care much of the fact that it didn't make sense. What I did notice were the good graphics, the cool music that fit the theme and how smooth the whole thing was. So despite your submission not making sense before reading your comment, I liked how it looked and how it sounded. And that's good enough.

Your interpretation of modern society is quite interesting, nevertheless. Good work.

homework is fun homework is fun

Haha!

Cool short, dude. The boot to the head was a little predictable, but hilarious anyway. Great work!