Physics Is Fun 1 Physics Is Fun 1

You learn something new every day.

I think this is a great representation of that problem. I am in college and haven't taken physics yet, but I really enjoyed toying with this. I hope you'll be making more of these types of games in the future, I'll be looking forward to it!

IceDragonkin responds:

Well thank you.

I hope if you take physics you can show this to your teacher and see how they like it. Also if it helps you cheat on your homework for this one problem then awesome. I'll see what I can do about more of these types of things i know that this is a hell of a lot more fun to use then a lecture to learn whats going on.

At the same time i skimped on the technical explanation so not to bore watchers but im going to through this on my web page and i might through up some material about this and similar problems up there.

~IceDragonkin~

Sin Harvest Sin Harvest

Not bad.

This game reminds me of the early NES zelda games. Voice acting was pretty good, sounded quite like the Unreal Tournament guy. Graphics are good, gameplay is all right, and being stuck in a room that makes you kill all the bad guys was a nice touch, as well as the agility gauge.

All in all, a good game. Keep it up!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Pretty cool.

I hope I don't spend too many hours playing this. Gotta protect and blam here, too, lol. Anyway, cool game, and thanks for the heads up on the email bug.

I myself have spotted a small error in the game, but it's nothing serious. Not sure if anybody else has told this, but when you type in info for the favorite movies section of the profile and view it on the web, it doesn't show. What you see is the title of the movie below replacing what was supposed to be shown in the middle. So if you type in something like (from top to bottom, of course) The Last Samurai, Dune, and Demolition Man and View your Profile, you would see The Last Samurai, Demolition Man, and Demolition Man.

Anyway, I was just letting you know if anyone else didn't say anything about it. I look forward to seeing your future projects!

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Yeah, dude.

When you fixed the bugs more bugs came in, especially the nasty one that stops the game from loading. Hope you get all the bugs worked out, but take your time and get all of them fixed.

Black Cat Ops Black Cat Ops

Not bad.

Pretty good game when you wanna kill some time.

BrianSexton responds:

It is interesting that you should say that since time is the biggest challenge in the game.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Pretty good game.

There are some bugs and small places where the graphics got choppy and that made the game somewhat hard when it game to fighting two to three guys at once when they're both shooting at you. But overall, it's a cool game.

Demo 'Worldfighter' Demo 'Worldfighter'

For a Demo...

It was pretty decent. I'm assuming that this demo is more like a warm-up/training session, and the full version would feature a story and other stuff along those lines. Playing it kinda made me think of the Combat Instinct series.

Overrun Overrun

Be glad.

Every ounce of time and mental energy you spend did not go to waste. Well done, dude.

Denvish responds:

Thank you. You would not believe the headaches I've had with coding this bugger. I still want to get the online Scoreboard working for Panic Mode, but I'm done with that .fla for today.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Duuuuuude...!

This..is..the sweetest music game I've ever played. I'm really hoping you're in the midst of creating another one of these in the future. It ROCKS! It's cool to make a unique use of each instrument. Oh and btw, check this badass out: 3-5-59--0-----6-89-0----5-2--223-3-7772---6--70---110------ 1-----2---2---5-9---9886-99-4----61-----31---25-0-3---60-1-- -bb7-7-7-c-9-8--bc1-----64-----7-1-7-5---c1--0--6-b----1---- -4-4-3-----76-4-1---------2-4-3-5-8-6---85-7-51---a---3----- -3--7-a6-6-7-9--

miz cleo psychic slapdown miz cleo psychic slapdown

Pretty good.

It was nice animation and graphics, but why the Irish accent?