My New Grounds My New Grounds

That was awesome.

"Absolutely awesome! If only people made more flashes like this ^^."

- TerraDestroyer

Oh, I think people will be making their own version of this one, sooner or later. This is the kind of thing that will definitely start a trend. Not sure if any of them will be as awesome as this one, we shall see.

Anyway, great job making this! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

sageman the game! o rly? sageman the game! o rly?

That was pretty cool.

That was a neat idea for a flash movie. Awesome graphics, the whole thing was pretty smooth and it kept me entertained.

Keep it up!

Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2 Food Nipple Grunt Tlr Pt2

Whoa...

Dude, that was awesome! Very nicely done in terms of sound, movement, and even the addition of humor. The flood pet was a nice touch, too.

Keep it up!

Physics Is Fun 1 Physics Is Fun 1

You learn something new every day.

I think this is a great representation of that problem. I am in college and haven't taken physics yet, but I really enjoyed toying with this. I hope you'll be making more of these types of games in the future, I'll be looking forward to it!

IceDragonkin responds:

Well thank you.

I hope if you take physics you can show this to your teacher and see how they like it. Also if it helps you cheat on your homework for this one problem then awesome. I'll see what I can do about more of these types of things i know that this is a hell of a lot more fun to use then a lecture to learn whats going on.

At the same time i skimped on the technical explanation so not to bore watchers but im going to through this on my web page and i might through up some material about this and similar problems up there.

~IceDragonkin~

Sin Harvest Sin Harvest

Not bad.

This game reminds me of the early NES zelda games. Voice acting was pretty good, sounded quite like the Unreal Tournament guy. Graphics are good, gameplay is all right, and being stuck in a room that makes you kill all the bad guys was a nice touch, as well as the agility gauge.

All in all, a good game. Keep it up!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Pretty cool.

I hope I don't spend too many hours playing this. Gotta protect and blam here, too, lol. Anyway, cool game, and thanks for the heads up on the email bug.

I myself have spotted a small error in the game, but it's nothing serious. Not sure if anybody else has told this, but when you type in info for the favorite movies section of the profile and view it on the web, it doesn't show. What you see is the title of the movie below replacing what was supposed to be shown in the middle. So if you type in something like (from top to bottom, of course) The Last Samurai, Dune, and Demolition Man and View your Profile, you would see The Last Samurai, Demolition Man, and Demolition Man.

Anyway, I was just letting you know if anyone else didn't say anything about it. I look forward to seeing your future projects!

D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice D-Mac 2010 Commercial Voice

such versatility!

This would make an awesome animation!

Come to think of it...what of yours would not make an awesome animation? That's a mystery... :P

Soul Devourer (full) Soul Devourer (full)

Awesome.

I'm an aspiring guitar player and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind writing a tab for the full song. It'd be cool to show off with as well as good for warming up/practicing.